Most embarrassing story

My most embarrassing moment was in the doctors office in Chicago, I had to get my blood taken to make sure nothing is wrong with me so as soon as I stepped in the office my heart beated out of my chest, I WAS TERRIFIED “Brianna Mancera?” I heard a soft voice called my name, she waved her hand closer to her but I pulled my mom with me. I sat in the a wooden chair with memory foam arm rests and I gently placed my hand on the arm rest, I saw the lady come in with a huge tube and the other lady with a huge needle! As soon as I saw the needle i tried to run out but the doctor grabbed my arm, my mom picked me up and put me in the chair as I tried to get out the lady looked at the other nurse and they pulled out these two blue straps I noticed what was happening I was getting strapped DOWN!! The blue straps cross my arms and got tied down to the chair I saw a sliver needle coming closer and closer and PINNNNN the niddle pushes its way into my skin as i cried, my mom was holding my face so i could not see the crazy amount of blood they were taking out! It was in about five minutes when I realized that they were taking too much blood! I squirted out of my chair and said “that’s enough!” So they stoped they toook about three tube of blood out of me for testing, I wouldn’t say it was THAT embarrassing but i pretty much acted like a child.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SNOW DAY

How to support MSD

Chicago History